Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
Nope, but Mike does!!

 
{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
I like to sleep in and go shopping!
 

{three} what does your dream house look like?
I love farm houses, but with a touch of modern elements, yet rustic... hard to explain!

 
{four} what state were you born in?
Um... I was not born in a state!! I was born in the PROVINCE of Ontario!!! Which would obviously make me Canadian!!!


 
{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
We have a money bowl on top of fridge for our change. We will use it if we need to run to the variety store, or sometimes I take some change out for breakfast in the morning if I don't have enough in my car.
 
{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
Does this count my homepage? Because my homepage is the weather network... go ahead laugh it up, but I just have to be able to know what the weather is going to be! Then I hit up my blog, then facebook, then email!


 
{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?
To be honest, I am not really breakfast person, but I like egg mcmuffins, but they don't have to be from McDonald's, I just don't know what else to call them! I also love chocolate in the morning - cake, brownies, donut, cookies, etc.

 
{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
I think my honeymoon (#2) to Dominican would be the most memorable because that was M and I's first time traveling together and it was awesome!

 
{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
Guess what?! I don't drink coffee, or tea, unless it is sweet tea, or iced tea as we call it here in Canada! I am not a big caffeine advocate! I don't really drink much that contains it!
 
{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
Hmmm.. define professional, because our engagement photos were done at the Walmart portrait studio - BIG MISTAKE!! Our wedding was done professionally - AMAZING and I would love to do another photo shoot!!
*I also like doing photo shoots for others*

Head on over here to link up!

3 comments:

Jesslyn Amber said...

Our Wee Bit is very similar!!!! :) I've never been to Canada. I would love to go sometime!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Not a breakfast person!? That makes me sad!

Sarah said...

Shopping on a rainy day is so perfect! And, chocolate in the morning is SO perfect...any junk food is really! And, that trip to the Dominican sounds awesome - but aren't all honeymoons?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...