Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Am Back & Tail Wagging Tuesday!

Okay, I think I just caught myself up on yesterday's blog posts, however I did not comment on very many! Forgive me!

So what did I do yesterday that I was absent from 8 AM to 11:00 PM? Well here in Canada it was voting day! And I was working the polls! It was a very long and tiring day, but I survived!

Conservative party has won a majority government!!!!

Shall we move on to Tail Wagging Tuesday?

Okay.


Topic: The Looks

Head on over here to link up!

And here comes the picture overload!! I have included past and present pics of our pets and their expressions!

"So tired... I can't even keep my eyes open!!"
"How is this for a picture Mom? I am soo silly!"
"Your Boring me!"
"What are you looking at?"

This is the "seriously Mom... I have had enough... I am trying to sleep!"
This is the "I refuse to make eye contact with you... I swear I didn't do it look"
"Come on Mom... let's play!!!"
"I love my live" look...
"Don't do it... save me... "


Those are just a few of the expressions that we get in the house pretty much on a daily basis!!

P.S: Happy National Pet Week!!!

Have a great Tuesday!

9 comments:

Sara McCarty said...

Yay! Happy National Pet Week! I love love love all the "looks" your pets have. They are so stinking cute! The pup looks are adorable, but I just love the cat looks - some are sweet and some are just pure annoyed. :)

J and A said...

Ah love those pics. I love eyes closed one. Cruz does that! Crazy election hey! :)

Kit said...

Love all of the sweet faces!

Kristen said...

Omg! What a sweet puppy! Love the bathtub pic - too classic!

Gabriella said...

The bathtub picture is great...awww!

Rebecca said...

I'm loving seeing cats as a part of Tail Wagging Tuesday! I love these sweet "looks"! Cute pictures :)

http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

C Mae said...

the bathtub picture is PRICELESS!!! LOVE IT! - C MAE

rebecca said...

omg.. LOVE your little fam. i'm a sucker for a dog photo.

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

I love your pets!!! They are absolutely precious! And my favorite picture is the last one...so sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...