Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!


1.   People always tell me I look like :
My mom, although I don't see it now, obviously, but when she was my age there was a resemblance!
and my sister, but we don't really see the resemblance, but when in public together we are often asked if we are twins.... :

 If we are going to talk famous people, I always get Katie Holmes
 v.s:
 (picture is from Here)

 2.  Friends don't let friends feel alone, make an ass of themselves in public, have food in their teeth or other embarrassing moments knowingly.


 

3.  A sunny day is perfect for taking a nice walk with M and the dogs, sitting outside with a beverage, heading out on the boat or spending time with friends and family outside!!

4.  My favorite accessory is my necklace M gave me for Christmas 2 years ago and my wedding rings!!

5.  If I could afford it I would hire someone to do my renovations, so that M wouldn't be soo tired and we would have more time together, I would buy 2 new vehicles: a Ford truck for M and a Ford Flex for myself, I would have an animal shelter/rescue, etc.

 6.  The cure for boredom is  going shopping!! Or spending time with these three:


7.  I am currently "in like" with PURPLE!!! My husband of course and all my crazy critters. My new mudroom, strawberry limeade, my Lulu lemon headband, etc.
Wanna play along head over HERE!!
Have a great Friday and a fantastic long weekend!!!





3 comments:

Jessica said...

I can see it! You do look like your mom!

Em-Jae said...

Agreed -- your mom and sister look so much like you! :]

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh my gosh yes - I totally see it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...