Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So What Wednesday/What I Am Lovin'

Yup, totally combining two great things today on one blog post!!


So What:
  • if I left my good edging paint brush outside and it got rained on! It wasn't supposed to rain!
  • if because I left that brush outside, I was not able to completely finish the second coat edges... I did what I could with what I did have!
  • I called up Bell last night and ripped into them for taking away my CW11 channel right before One Tree Hill started...  and they did nothing about it!
  • I called Bell back and change my whole programming, got the channels I wanted and ended up paying less!! You really just have to talk to the right people!
  • if because I was on the phone pretty much all night, I was unable to watch any of the shows that I wanted to! But I did get the CW11 back!
  • if I managed to PVR all of my shows last night, except for Glee! I will have to watch that one online!
  • if I need a hair cut, but just have not found the time to do it!
  • if I am sick of my house looking like a bomb went off it! Thank you renovation!
  • if my dining room has turned into my closet right now! Easy access I suppose!
Okay I am done.... now let's move on to the things I am loving!!!

Pop on over to Jamie's blog and tag up!

I am loving the weather today!!! It is getting warmer and warmer!

I am loving the guest post I have planned for tomorrow!! Make sure you check back!!

I am loving the signs of spring, soo many trees have started to blossom already!! Truly amazing!! (Although I am allergic)

I am loving the progress we are making in our new mudroom/walk-in-closet. M is doing such a good job!

I love the new paint colors!! I cannot wait to reveal the room when it is done!! I am picking up the flooring on my way home from work tonight!

What are you loving today?!


9 comments:

J and A said...

Yay to the guest post! :) Love the 2 link up mix!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your background. Yellow and gray are my new favorite color combos.

Michelle said...

I love seeing room reveals, so I can't wait! Happy Wednesday :)

Kit said...

Those are some awesome things that you are loving today!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Sara McCarty said...

Hang in there with the renovations - we're in the process of remodeling our walk-in closets too! I just have to keep reminding myself how wonderful they'll be when they're finished. Patience is not my virtue! :) Can't wait to see yours when it's finished!

Rebecca said...

Close your eyes and just imagine everything completed and smile. But remember to open your eyes before you take a step and trip over something.

Libby! said...

Loved running into your blog from WILW! thanks for sharing all the things you're loving!

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

I was feeling that way about my hair last week and finally broke down and went. The hairdresser said "Oh, when last time you cut hair?" I just hung my head in shame... :-/

Megan said...

Hi there! I hopped on over here from your What I'm Loving link up :)

I am loving the warmer weather too! Sounds like you've been a busy little painter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...