Thursday, October 28, 2010

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly!!


Yes, it is not even November yet and I am talking about Christmas cards, but I just want to make sure they are done in time!! This year I will be ordering from Shutterfly!!

They have some great designs to choose from in all different styles, including folding or flat. AND if you are having a Christmas party, you can even make invites!! Make sure you check them all out HERE!

I really like the Pretty Poinsettia Print or the Elegant Floral Black Holiday. I love that you can personalize them with your own information and messages! The Harmonious Noir Holiday even lets you have a picture inside too!!

The best part of getting these invites with Shutterfly is that “Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards” . Just click on that link and check it out for yourself!! Christmas card shopping is soo much fun!! And these are original, so no one will recieve the same one!!

I hope you guys all have fun checking out this amazing site! It is soo hard to pick just one card!! But I love that we can use our family photo(s) to create a special keepsake! People will never forget who gave them the card!

While you at shutterfly, make sure you check out the photo gifts too, great christmas present ideas and you could get your printing caught up with great quality photos!! You even get free shipping on order $30 or more! How could you go wrong! I don't know about you, but I don't have a lot of time on my hands, so being able to do all this from home or the office is great!!

Which one would you pick?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...