Friday, October 1, 2010

Fantastic Friday!

It is FRIDAY! And that my friends, is FANTASTIC!!

Happy OCTOBER 1st!!!

Although this weekend has a lot of hard work involved in it for Mike and I and my family this weekend because it is MOVING DAY folks! Yes, my Mom is finally moving into her apartment tomorrow!! We are all soo thrilled for her, beyond belief! I think we might even be more excited than her! However, all this excitement is going to be exhausting!! My hobby shop is FULL of her stuff and its all gotta go.. on one moving truck, a trailer and our vehicles! We should totally place a bet right now on whether it will all fit on the truck, because the guys don't think it will and the girls think it will, so we borrowed a trailer JUST IN CASE, but we will see! I will let you know how it goes!

I enjoyed my drive into work today, although I forgot my sunglasses! I work on the "Grand River" and I am literally ON it! The river is surrounded by trees and you can just imagine the colors! It is soo distracting! And as I am walking into my office, which has a big solarium hallway, I am looking in the water and you can see the trees reflections... SOOO PRETTY!

Getting my Mom moved and settled is all we have planned for this weekend! And of course I get to see my sweet little niece H this weekend as well. She is such a ham, I mean I pretty much talk to her every day, but the things she says at only the age of 20 months... It is fascinating to watch kids grown up and learn soo much! It is crazy!!

I hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...