Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 6 and Day 7

Day 6

A Picture that makes me happy!! Well you guessed it, and many of you had the same problem... I can't just pick one!!

Lily's puppy pictures are PRICELESS and well puppies of course make me happy!

Lily @ 7 weeks

I may be biased, but she is tooo damn cute and no matter how much trouble she could get herself into, she could get right back out of it with those eyes!! (The sad part, she still can today). I could post a MILLION puppy pics of her! I was a little (a lot) photo happy!

My favorite picture of Mike and I, aside from wedding pictures is:

This picture is about a month after our wedding, at a friends wedding. I just LOVE it!

Ok.. well Day 6 could go on and on and on... but I will leave it at that!


Day 7

Favorite movies! Luckily you are getting my list and not my husbands, because if you asked for his, you would be still reading tomorrow... he is a big movie buff!

Here are some of my favs (in no particular order):
  •  Marley and Me
  • Sweet November
  • P.S. I Love You
  • Life As We Know It
  • The Blind Side
  • I Am Sam
  • The Last Song
  • Dreamer
  • A Time To Kill
  • How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days
  • Sweet Home Alabama
  • Uptown Girls
  • I Am Sam
  • Save the Last Dance
  • The Wizard of Oz
  • Dirty Dancing
  • Grease
  • Foot Loose
  • Flicka
  • The Devil Wears Prada
Ok, well that is enough of that...

Day 8 will be up soon!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...