Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Whats Up Wednesday?

Sooo... I made dinner last night!! I made honey garlic breaded chicken drumsticks!! And they were good!!!

I am still wearing my flip flops at the end of October, much to some random lady in my office buildings likings I am sure, as she looked at my shoes and sneered, didn't even share a smile! I am not a shoe person, I mean I like shoes, but I don't wear heels, as I am tall and I surely don't keep up to style with the latest trends!

I am trying to rescue a little black kitten! It is sooo tiny and young! I found it on my front porch on Monday, but I spooked it when I opened my door. I have been putting food out and the food is being eaten, hopefully by the kitten! I must be a sucker for black cats!

Nothing cracks me up more then watching Gracie chase down her tail! What a commotion! She is always sooo tired afterwards! What a silly dog!!
This weekend we are going to be taking pictures for J&S and Baby N. Mike is going paint-balling on Sunday and I haven't filled my Sunday yet!! I am looking forward to a low-key weekend!

I have a mosquito bite on my neck and it is itchy and then blotchy after I scratch it and ends up looking somewhat like a hickey... GREAT, just great!!

Side note: Is it just me... or does Shakira have a smokin' hot body! I would kill for a body like that! Thanks Dancing With The Stars for the reminder!

I was travelling with work again today (typical Wednesday) and I laughed out loud. You are probably wondering what made me laugh, and I wish I had my camera with me, because telling the story will not do it justice, you will still think I am crazy! But... There was a barn close to the road with cows around it. There was a cow scraping its teeth on the fence! It was sooo funny!! Not a Holstein cow either, I don't know what kind it was, but it was soo funny and cute! I just used cow and cute in the same sentence! This is what Wednesdays do to me...

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Found your blog from Katie's link up! So cute! and I love your profile picture...golden retrievers? My favorite!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...