Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If I....

If I had a summer wedding to go to, I would pick these:
Blue-ming Beauty DressTea Leaves DressGlamorous Garnish Dress



































SoCal Bungalow Dress in Purple






If I was getting married again I would pick these:


Venecia Bridal GownClaire Bridal Gown  
Krystalyn Marie Bridal Gown Sasha Bridal Gown    


and those can be found here. And yes, they are all by Maggie Sotero!! Is it bad that I could spend a lot of time looking at wedding dresses and I already got married?!



If I had to pick my bridemaid dresses again (not colors), I would pick:

   
  

all from here.

Well that was fun!! Can you tell I was bored at work today.... (This is my 3rd post for today!!)

What would you do?


1 comment:

Amy and Kyle said...

All beautiful dresses! Love them all!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...