My name is Ashley and I am 26 years old! I went to school for law clerking and then switched to Medical Office Assistant. I am currently employed in my field. This is my 2nd job in the field working in cardiology. I married my best friend 3 years ago on July 21, 2007. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats. I am Canadian! I am allergic to pretty much everything outside, but I love being outside. I enjoy boating, scrapbooking, photography, entertaining, and of course spending time with family and friends!
15 Things About Me
- I have been hit by a horse (in a car) running down the main street of the town I grew up in. I know you are thinking... WHAT? Where does she live? But a horse got spooked at the fair grounds and escaped the paddock and made it to the main street and ran through the intersection we were crossing. M was driving his little 2 door Sunfire and the horse ran right into us. We are lucky to be alive. The horse flipped over the car, breaking the back window in and taking the antenna off, rolled off the car and ran off. (The horse was caught shortly after and was not injured too badly.) M and I sat there for a moment in disbelief of what just happened. The cops told us how lucky we were and filled out an accident report. M's parents were away on holidays, so we called my Dad and he thought I was joking, until we drove the car home. We went to the stables to check up on the horse and get insurance info from the owner of the horse. We also ended up going to court for this matter, as the horse owner refused to pay our insurance company.
- I do not eat fish. (With the exception of tuna... thanks Mom and the makers of "Chicken of the Sea")
- I am very tall. 5'10" to be precise.
- I still sleep with my binky, which is my baby blanket!
- I hate winter, and yes I do live in Canada.
- I have swam with dolphins and it was one of the most amazing things I have ever done!
- I do not cook. I am getting better at this and all of you cooking bloggers are helping me! Thanks! But, M does most of the cooking.
- I like to scrapbook, but I have been neglectful and have no scrap-booked for over a year! Hopefully I will get better at this!
- The worst part of my day is waking up in the morning!
- I am a picky eater! Enough said!
- I absolutely LOVE Arizona Iced Tea, in fact I find it hard to drink any other kind of Iced Tea now.
- I don't like my food touching on my plate, unless it is corn and potatoes (and only sometimes).
- I tend to go through stages of collections, for a while I loved buying new underwear, then shoes, slippers and the most recent was sunglasses.
- I love wearing comfy clothes, which include jogging pants and yoga pants. I come home from work and the first thing I usually do is change into my comfies and slippers.
- I put the toilet paper on the roll a specific way and it secretly bugs me if it is not the way I like it. I like for the paper to come over the roll, so you pull it down and over. Never hard to find the end.