Friday, October 22, 2010

Racy Glee Photo Shoot... WHAT?

I was reading the news on yahoo and came across this web article:

Make sure you check this out, all Glee lovers! I am not sure on how I feel about this:

Glee cast members Cory Monteith, Dianna Agron and Lea Michele ...
I mean I know sex sells.. but this video is a little over the top...

And these pictures... they are beautiful women, don't get me wrong:

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- 'Glee' star Dianna Agron is apologizing ...

Kids watch this show and idolize these women... not to mention that they are playing teen characters. I know they are older, and that shouldn't stop them from doing whatever they want to do, but REALLY?  It seems that this show is going more sexual this year too. I also know that they deal with a lot of intense subjects, but maybe they should make it about college, not high school?!

What are your thoughts?

Photos are from:



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...