Friday, October 29, 2010

FIRST Blog AWARD!!

To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
{1}: Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2}: Share 7 things about yourself.
{3}: Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy!
{4}: Leave the recipients a note, telling them about the award.
So here goes!


Thank you soooo much to Amy over at A Southern Love. She has given me my FIRST blog award!! I am honored to receive this! Thank you!! I will gladly accept this award!!

I am now going to share 7 things about myself:
  1. I am a virgo!
  2. I am Canadian!
  3. I am an aunt and God Mother to a beautiful little girl named Hannah Jane!
  4. I am a nail-biter and I wear gel nails to prevent myself from biting my nails to incredibly short painful shreds! I just recently had my gels off for a couple of months to see if I had kicked my habit and sure enough I started back up again, so back on the nails went!
  5. I love boating, beaches and travelling!
  6. I am allergic to everything outside... dirt, trees, grass, flowers, pollen, anything you could imagine...
  7. I am happily married to my best friend and I wouldn't trade him in for anything!! I would lost without him!
I choose to pass this award to:
  1. Brittany Ann @ Living in the Moment
  2. Lindsi @ The Hancocks
I hope everyone has a great weekend!! I will be posting my Finally Friday on Monday along with Monthly Monday for Novembers goals, as I still have some time this weekend to try to complete a few more things, before I post what I have accomplished. It looks as though I was a bit optimistic this month, I can't believe it is the end of October already!!

Happy Weekend Friends!!

1 comment:

J and A said...

Congrats! Awards ae so fun! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...